![]() |
| ANNYEONG ANNYEONG! |
What I love about Be the Light is the fact that you can hear everyone singing. Hearing everyone sing just shows how much they've grown over time. I was really glad to see Zico! (I f you couldn't guess he is my absolute favorite <3), anyways, this song is really nice. The sound is something different but not in a bad way from their old songs. It has a classier feel to it.
Why is it alway U-kwon that gets beaten up? I mean really? In any fight scene it's alway him that gets kicked or hit. Gotta say though, he is still looking mighty fine. Wow Taeil I didm't think that he could get any better at singing but he proved me wrong. Have I mentioned P.O. yet? No? MY GOD MAKNAE! I had almost forgotten how deep his voice is...I absolutely love it!
Now in my reaction video I really didn't talk about what I thought of the meaning of the song. I still don't know what it truly means as I am writing this post. I probably should look up the english translation. Besides that the woman was really pretty. I was kind of lost as to what she was to the video But I'm sure that I will find out soon enough. The video will be posted below if you want to check it out.
Twitter: Twitter.com/mikorei
Facebook: Facebook.com/Rei.Meade
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mikorei
New Website: worlddramagirl.weebly.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you think!