Tuesday, September 24, 2013

JYJ Only One MV Reaction

ANNYEONG!

Annyeong everyone. Yes I am back with a new reaction! It was made by:
narutofanits94
Sorry about the fact that I am not super loud in this one. It was late at night and I didn't want to wake up my room mates. Oh by the way...What do you guys think of me doing a room mate edition? Having them react to a few videos with me? Let me know in a comment here or on my youtube page.

On to the review!

In all honestly...I really loved this video. I love JYJ a lot. Not as much as some of the people I know but  they are absolutely adorable. I thought that the video was well done and how they included a more diverse culture of 'videos' in their own video. It was really nice and it did show that they were only one. They joined everyone together to make a great video. It was nice to see a light hearted video for once and one not about heart break and rebelling against society. It was a good feeling video that made me smile.

I know that this is a really short review but I don't really have anything bad to say about it. It's a little shocking isn't. I can guarantee that 90% of the videos that I watch I can find something that I don't like about them. I mean I am literally tearing them apart in my mind hence why my reactions aren't so over the top. 

But that's it for this review remember to comment and like and follow me for more reviews!

Contact/ follow me!
NEWworlddramagirl.weebly.com <---J-Drama reviews have moved here! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!