Friday, September 20, 2013

New Site

Hey everyone.

I know I'm not doing a great job of running this site. I keep forgetting and with school it's just so hectic. I will still be posting to this site but I think that this will mainly be about Kpop videos. I have another site that I will be moving the drama reviews to.

www.worlddramagirl.weebly.com

It has a little bit different set up but I'm still trying to play with it. I would be ever so greatful if everyone when they visit please leave a comment in the blog area or contact me through the contact page, letting me know what you think about it or which site you like better. :) It would be very helpful. Even if it's just to say you hate it. Any feedback is welcomed at  this point in time


Also the new drama review post is on the new site as well :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!