Saturday, October 5, 2013

Block B- Very Good Music Video Review

ANNYEONG!
Hey everyone! How are you this fine evening? Me? Well, I'm doing....very, very GOOOOOOOOOOOD! Ha-ha. That's right if you hadn't seen the title then I bet you can guess what I can't seem to get out of my head... that's right! Block B's 'Very Good'


Check out the Music video below!


My god, men! They are officially back everyone! When I heard that Block-toBer was hear I (literally) was jumping around in joy. My room-mate and friends had all gotten the song and watched the video before I had a chance to...They are that on top of things people! I'm not joking, I blinked and they had everything but a poster and physical album.

Anyways, so before I watched the MV I did listen to the song and it was amazing. Zico and his voice drove me nuts! Gah, I love that man, and P.O. like my friend said: "He could definitely be in a scream-o band with no problems and everyone would still love that man." Okay I changed the last part cause it was boy...but he is no longer a boy with that voice.

Onto the video!

 Instantly there is Zico's voice (sigh) and then we hear B-bomb and his amazingness. :) Zico is like pulling a G-Dragon with his costume changes. I mean with the tattoos and fur in one scene to the crush velvet suit in another...to the Marilyn Manson-esque (this one kind of freaked me out) vision in another. Not to say that I didn't like; heck, I loved it, it was just kind of weird to see it to be quite honest with you. Of course P.O. comes up soon after and....why is he wearing lipstick and sparkly green shoes? Did you see the hip thrusts!? He is really trying to kill all of us BBCs. They all are.

I'm starting to go off into major fangirl mode...must resist...

Then there's Jaehyo....that derp and his perfect face. It was funny to see him spit out his drink though...and then get beat up by the girl who was like "Yeah I know what you saw...I'm going to kick your butt. ;P"

The Ukwon...You gorgeous kitty you. I have to say that the mask, spiked jacket, and lip rings....Look absolutely amazing on you...Why do you have to be taken?! Ha-ha he has the best expressions during the 'acting' bit of the MV. When the dog came after him I literally thought of a little kid with their hand in a cookie jar. I love everyone's voices and Taeil I can't really take him seriously because of an english intro that he did...It was too adorable. But he has a great voice and in the MV (I think) he was the one to put TNT around the vault door. Either way he's one of my favorite singers. He just puts EVERYTHING into his singing.

OH! I forgot that Zico pulled a Miley...No not the tweaking...That would be rather weird if he did that...No, the licking of objects...He licked a Red Skull...And Kyung was on a table, his head on a plate, and he was sitting on two burly men (? Should we be worried about that last one?) Then of course they have everyone dancing like crazy at the end and tossing the TNT around like a hot potato. Why is Zico on the Burley man's back (?????) I have no idea. But all in all. I loved this video. I know most of this was just gushing over then and being really glad that they are back. I think that going to Seven Seasons was a really good move for them and they are back; It's going to be a great year (well what's left of it).

Check out my reaction to the video below, also feel free to check out my YouTube account and subscribe for more reviews; also leave comments letting me know what you think and what you want me to check out next!



Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mikorei
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Rei.Meade
Tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/mikorei
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mikorei
New Website: http://www.worlddramagirl.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!