Monday, October 7, 2013

Agnes Monica "Tak Ada Logika" Music Video Reaction/Review

ANNYEONG
Hey everyone I've done it again. I've just reacted to "Tak Ada Logika." I have to say the more that I see from her, the more I really like her. This time though I caught one of my room mates. WELL, it's more like I asked and then kinda turned the camera on her. I'm so evil...MUaHAHAHA. It goes along with the Halloween feeling, right?

Onto the video!


The video was good. It wasn't great. I liked the song though. It's really catchy. Like my roommate said this song kind of reminds us of Shakira with the sound, but also with a mix of Rihanna and Nelly furtado.  Also thought, that is was pretty awesome that the lyrics were on the screen. Even though I had no idea what they were saying I could kind of follow along with the Chorus if I wanted to.

The song it self is really catchy. As I'm typing this I am listening to it and I'm resisting the urge to continue to dance like a dork.  The costumes except for the blue one near the end were really practical. Nothing was too over the top like in Paralyzed (even thought that wasn't even really over the top except for her hair). It seemed like she was struggling with something/ someone throughout the video. I'm probably going to have to go on a hunt for an english translation to find out the meaning of the song.

The dancing was on point in this song. It's always nice to see the artist actually dancing in their videos. Unlike most American artists who do the bare minimum of dancing and its usually just the "sexy" part. I'm putting sexy very loosely because I don't think it looks that good. Anyways, with Agnes it feels that she is putting a lot of pride into her videos and doing the her best to make them well. I think that from all the videos that I've watched from Kpop, Jpop, and so on. Her's feel the most realistic emotion wise. Does that makes sense? I mean the songs always feel raw with emotion that is being put into it.

All in all, I love the song. I like the video. I love Agnes Monica. Everything was good and I can find something to get up to the morning and just get energized from. I look forward to checking out more songs by her in the near future.

(On a side note @AGNESMOquenn on twitter re-tweeted one of my posts! :D I was so freaking excited. It wasn't a super impressive post or anything just that I was jamming out to paralyzed while waiting for math class to start. But STILL. It's just the principal of the thing. :) Just thought I would share that with all of you lovely readers. )


G+, share, comment, and Follow for more reviews and reactions!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Rei.Meade
Tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/mikorei
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mikorei
New Website: http://www.worlddramagirl.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!