![]() |
| ANNYEONG! |
This is the one we all see and probably sing to on our iPods/ mp3 players. I loved this one because one it had Gikwang in it. He's such a cutie! But also because you can see her strong vocals. This video seems to fit the song way better than the Japanese version. That's not to say that I hate or dislike the Japanese version. That's not what I am saying at all. I just think that in the Japanese version her vocals aren't as strong. I feel as if she turned the volume down on her voice one day and just forgot to turn it back on. It's okay Ailee it happens to all of us.
The entire video just seemed really muted for me. And like I said in my reaction it didn't really draw any real emotions from me like the original did. The sets were pretty and Ailee looked amazing like usual but the whole thing together didn't really do much for me in the long run. In the original I felt like crying as the video progressed. This one was just a few glimpses of a man that could or could not have been some one she missed. It had a bit of mystery: Why was she in the basement? Was she in a basement; cause that is what it looked like? Or was she in their loft?
So many questions not enough answers. I love Ailee as a singer. She is amazing! But this was not one of her best times. All in all I give her 3.5 Stars. The video was muted and it was pretty but it didn't bring on all that many emotions that could have been brought to the table with this version.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcIzr26cVgA (My reaction)
Look forward to my next video! Also like comment and subscribe to my channel, follow me on twitter and Facebook for updates!
Bye! <3
Twitter: twitter.com/mikorei
Facebook: facebook.com/kpopcentric
Youtube.com: youtube.com/silveramethyst1992

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you think!