![]() |
| ANNYEONG! |
Hey everyone! I know in my videos I said that I was posting the review on the same day but hey a girls gotta sleep sometime. Ha-ha. On a more personal note. I am so happy that you all take the time to come and read about my opinion of a Music Video. It just warms my heart to see that you enjoy what I think. So thank you so much.
I would like to think that my videos are getting a little bit better. Honestly I kind of wish that I had more reactions. But I'm a quiet person...sort of. I'm not explosive as some of the other you tubers out there. I want to take the the time to take everything in...Does that make sense? I've had a few emails about my non-facial expression during the music video. I hope that answers your questions on that. If not well...I can try to change but, in all honesty, I get so wrapped up in the video that I forget to react ha-ha.
Okay now onto the Music Video!
Honestly I wasn't as impressed with the video as I was with Paralyzed or Tok Ada Logika. I don't know. The music video didn't seem to make a big impression on me. I liked a few things but that wasn't enough for me to actually love the video itself. NOW DON'T YELL AT ME!
I LOVE the song! It's just the video that I'm not so pumped up about. I always think that Agnes is one of the prettiest women I have ever seen. But some of her clothing choices this time weren't all that great. Maybe it's because I'm a girl but I just wasn't to fond of them at all.
Besides the song I actually liked the dancers with the colored dust/chalk/dirt (whatever it was). I thought that, that was really unique. Oh yeah you know what I just realized...why I did't before I will never understand...but the song is in ENGLISH! That just blew my mind! How Could I not realize that it was in English? Seriously?!
If I had to rate the video I would give it 3 stars. It was ok. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great.
If you missed my YouTube reaction watch it below.
Also Leave a comment below (or on the youtube video) on what you want me to review next. thumb up the one you want me to do the most and catch my attention!
I love ya'll remember to subscribe to my channel to get the most recent videos. (they will always be up before the blog post)
Twitter: twitter.com/mikorei
Tumblr: mikorei.tumblr.com
Facebook page: facebook.com/kpopcentric

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you think!