Monday, November 11, 2013

SMASH- Rindu Ini Review


Now if only I knew which name went to who...
Hey everyone! I finally have a bit of time to go over SMASH's song that I've done recently...RINDU Ini! If you missed it from my YouTube Channel check out the video below.
When I was asked to review their  music I was a little curious. I know about the Korean SMASH, so I think that I got confused at who I was reviewing. If it's a new group I try not to learn anything about them until after I've heard the song. It's worked pretty well for me. It doesn't work all of the time but most of the time I'd like to think that it's a true reaction to them.

I still don't know who is who, but I am trying, I just don't have the time to sit down and try to figure out who is who. I will persevere!

Onto the video!

Honestly, I didn't know what to expect when I watched the video. Maybe I'm a little biased because of K-pop with some of their sounds or J-pops wild costumes (some not all are like this) but still. I really liked what I heard. It was soft but not. I know that probably doesn't make a tiny bit of sense but bear with me. What I mean by soft but not, is that it has that soft feeling to it, and by not I mean that it makes you want to dance with it. I really wish that I could understand what it says. But still a good song. Who is it with the shiny blue jacket!? I like him but the jacket was just too much for me...Everyone else had fairly normal clothing and then BAM! here come blue with the bling.

I may not have shown it but I was slightly fan-girling inside when I saw them in the water. They all looked pretty good....Don't look the post like that. I'm an adult and I can look at them and appreciate their attractiveness. Though one of them looked way to innocent to be there. Maybe not innocent, maybe shy is the better word? Either way he just seemed like an awkward turtle. It was cute.  All in all I loved the song. I'm rating it a 4 out of 5 stars

I may not know their names or what the song is about. But I really enjoyed listening to it. I can't guarantee that I will know all of their names by the next time I react to their videos but I will have some of them down. I think I have Morgan, Rangga (is he the shy one?), and Reza down...But I'm not completely sure to be quite honest. If the names on the picture are in order I'll at least learn their faces and names ^^.

Anyway thanks for stopping by to read this review it makes me so happy to 'see' each and every one of you. Don't forget to follow me here on the blog just go to the home page and click the g+1 button. Also go to my youtube channel and Subscribe to catch all of the videos!

(most of the time the videos are out before the reviews)

I'll have the links below and I love ya'll!

Twitter: twitter.com/mikorei
Facebook: facebook.com/kpopcentric
YouTube: youtube.com/silveramethyst1992
Tumblr: mikorei.tumblr.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!