Tuesday, December 24, 2013

S4 (FT. Hyuna)- She Is My Girl (info ver.) Reaction/Review

ANNYEONG
Hello my lovelies! I know...It's been over a month since I did a review let alone a reaction video. I have several in line that I will be doing after the 25th of December. But don't be surprised that near the end of January that I won't be doing as many videos...At least for me that is when I am returning to Uni and doing some more school work!

I'm going for my Master's degree in English. Just in case you wanted to know. Ha-ha ^.^

Anyways on with the Review!

So As most of you know, if I do a reaction to a group that I am not familiar with I just react to them and their music without any prior knowledge . I feel that I have a more honest reaction (mostly I'm not fingerling over just one member ha-ha). So I have to say S4 was impressive. Not quite EXO impressive, but impressive none the less.

BY THE WAY SIDE NOTE! I just want to thank all of most faithful viewers and subscribers from all of my sites. I know that I am not the best updater but I still want to thank you for sticking with me and showing some love to this lowly reviewer. SARANGHAEYO! 

Okay, I swear I won't divert again. This post is kind of erratic since my thoughts are going a hundred different ways. 

Thanks to timun Suri from YouTube I was able to put faces to names (and vice versa). I have to say though I spaz-zed out a little on Firly (Leader), at the time it was muscle man, but seriously he has such charisma it was hard not to be drawn in and appreciate his muscles--I mean him. Then there is Alif, the youngest (or as I called him red-head), in a way he reminds me of Gikwang from B2ST. Maybe it's the dark skin or just the way he carries himself. I have no idea but those two are the ones who drew me in initially. Then JeJe (blonde) not sure how I felt/feel about him. He has a great voice. I just kind feel bad for him. At one point in time you never saw him behind Firly when they were dancing. I like him though. And then Princey or Arthur; mother of god...Than man is a bias list ruiner. At least for me he is. I swear that I can't get over him. i don't even know what it is but just something really changes when I see him singing he doesn't look (on first impressions mind you) like he has that 'manly' of a voice but DANG!

Hmm I think I fan-girled a little bit too much there. Moving on. I liked the set it was simple and worked for them since there was mainly dancing (which I LOVED), but in a way though it looks like an S.M. Ent. room for SJ (Super Junior). Either way it fit the group. The outfits I was okay with. I'm a pretty simple person so these outfits worked together. Sorry this was a sort section, :(.

Now, about Hyuna...I love her to death. However...what the heck was she saying?! I couldn't tell what that was. I could understand Firly just fine...but Hyuna...I couldn't understand at all. But I liked how she fit in there. :)

I have listened to this song over and over again. All of you are going to get me in trouble with all this new music. lol. That tells you how much I like it. If I only liked the song I would not play it over 50 times. That's all there is too it. All in all I really like this group and I will be checking out more of their stuff. If you missed my reaction to the video check below or right here -------------->

Sorry if the audio seems a little bit off or soft. I decided to try out a different camera and I will not be using that one again. I almost have enough saved for a better camera so just bear with me. :) Anyways y'all know what to do. Hit that +1 and share my posts or hit that follow button on my blog, Twitter, or YouTube. If you want to check out my Drama Reviews check out the new site!

Anyeong hi jumuseyo! Goodnight y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!