Thursday, August 1, 2013

SOMETHING AMAZING HAPPENED!

ANNYEONG!!

Okay so while this first part is not really K-pop related I just had to say that I am freaking excited! So before I asked this job if they had any positions open and at first, they told me that they didn't. But then today I got a phone call and guess who it was!? GUESS!!

If you guessed EXO's Lay...Yeah right I wish ha-ha. But if you guessed the employer then you get a free internet cookie! I got the message sometime this morning; maybe around 10 or 11, but I was like completely spazzing over what had happened. It was so freaking amazing that I was rolling on the floor...Literally! That's how excited I was. I really needed a job for when I move to Boise. Considering I only have two weeks left of my current job it was a dire need. In all honesty, I might be making a little less (or maybe more after we discuss what's going on) but still. How is amazing is this? I mean I swear after EXO's Growl came out this happened? Can I say EXO! Kamsahamnida! Jeongmal Kamsahamnida!

Enough of the real world ha-ha. ON TO K-POP LAND!


So I actually did my EXO Growl MV reaction. Let me know what you all think?

I'm going to elaborate:

I was thoroughly
impressed with the choreography! It was simple but with the camera movement it made it look extremely dynamic. Plus hearing that they filmed it in one go was simply amazing. Imagine how long it would take if they didn't? Ugh that just seems like a lot of work.

I know that I stated it in my video but...Kris' tie...I would have liked it better if it was plain. I have no idea why it really bothers me it just does. Seeing Lay sing and have a few more parts was really amazing and it made me so happy. I know I didn't show a lot in the video but I was so happy that about this video. I heard that they filmed a few versions of the video so I can't wait to see them.

Gah I don't even know how to put any of what I'm feeling into words. Do you know what I mean. Its just Gah!

Look Suho is a green bunny!
Another thing look at this gif! This is exactly what I was thinking of when I saw them doing the hop part of the Dance! I mean look at them! They would seriously make great bunnies!





It would be painful if they fell. TT.TT



Also going back to the dance. The once part where they're leaning back and then come back up. That part just looked extremely difficult. I can't imagine learning that and practicing that move for hours. This one part was one of them and they all looked so good doing it!

There's also another GIF running around that could really be taken out of context...This fandom REALLY lives up to the unofficial name: EXOTICS. I mean how do they even get the gifs? They're like...I can't even say what they are LOL. But I'm kinda glad for them. They can find things that 'normal' people would never catch. But anyways they are just amazing. I mean look at this! What was Sehun doing?! I mean really! O.O
Anyway I think that I am done for the night so I will sign off and look forward to tomorrow when I do some different types of reactions: Anime, Shows, and others :D


Annyeong hi-jumuseyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!