Sunday, August 4, 2013

KIM HYUN JOONG 'Unbreakable' M_V (feat. Jay Park) Review

ANNYEONG!


Okay so first things first! HJ finally had a Korean comeback! This really made me so freaking excited that I bought his album (on ITunes: ) and just fell in love with all of his songs! They are absolutely amazing, But I should probably be getting back to my reaction to the MV, huh?

Okay wow the video was impressive. The first thing you see is a giant drum. The color Scheme is all black and white. With the Black stallion and the coloring it really gives the MV a dark and mysterious feeling. I don’t know how to phrase it….It’s powerful? Does that make any sense?
I want that Dragon!

Seeing him in that mask at first kind of freaked me out but it was a really cool mask! And him throwing it was like throwing away past looks. It was really pretty awesome. But the dancers and the martial artists are pretty amazing. I like how they incorporated them into the video. They really give life the strong ‘ Unbreakable’ image that is coming across.

Seriously!? A horse turned into a freaking Ferrari! Again Power and strong keep coming up. The color red is great for leaders and people in ‘Power’.  But going back to the horse poofing into a freaking car! That would have been so awesome to see. I mean you could have two types of transportation one that’s cheap and can go cross-country. Another that can make you look good  while driving and go super fast….And of course HJ just steps out with all types of swag and just looking amazing with his new hair cut. I really like this by the way. I think…I like it more than his Boys Over Flowers and Playful Kiss days. He had a boyish charm then but now he is distinctly a man. I mean he was always a man but now he oozes masculinity and swag.

This was pretty awesome. :) 
Dude the female swordsman…you go girl! I mean dang! She was pretty good. Normally guys just have good-looking girls dancing in the background but HJ has them dancing ‘traditional’ dances. Now let me talk about this dance. It looks so freaking amazing and you can put a lot of swag into it. Again the moves go along with ‘strong’ and ‘powerful’ concept that I’m seeing. Then the guy with the ribbon hat! Break dancing with that hat was pretty freaking awesome. I mean doing those moves alone are pretty impressive but add that hat to it…whoa. It was amazing! :D and to see that dragon painting. Can I have that? I mean seriously HJ Can you just send that to me? Cause I could totally have that in my room.

…The car turned into a …cow? Bull? Umm… it’s not as impressive as the horse. Sorry HJ that’s the Truth, I don’t know what would have been better but almost anything is better than cow.

...I've died and gone to heaven... Don't try to bring me back...
The hat tricks were pretty awesome. Of course we have Jay Park. Him and his swag self. This video just keeps getting better my two favorite men in the same video! (^/////^) It’s getting hot in here and I can’t take it anymore. There was the only line that bothered me “I keep real one hunnit” God that was the most irritating line in the whole song. :/ It’s like Eli’s  “I hate you” In DoraDora…That annoying baby-like voice that goes up in pitch…but other than that I loved him and…OMG HE RIPPED HIS SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN”T BREATHE!

No seriously I forgot to breathe when he did that. He has an amazing body and with the fake tattoos and the water…………..Oh! Sorry I kind of lost consciousness for a second there. I swear after my initial reaction I just went back and watched it over and over again. But my god that man has a sexy back!

Okay, overall, I loved the MV. I really don’t have anything horrible to say about it. I mean the car turning into a bull was a little anticlimactic and Jay Park’s baby voice kind of annoyed me but everything was pretty freaking amazing. I was really impressed with all the martial artists. I mean I saw a mal and female swordsmen and I saw a couple of dudes with num-chucks. The drummers were awesome too. I can’t wait to watch a live performance of this. I think that it would be pretty awesome. I wonder if Jay Park will be performing with him? I know that sometimes they have featuring artists but they never perform with them; while some of them do.

I’ll be editing and posting the video within the new few days and when I do I will post the link here at the bottom of the post. J

This is Silver/Rei signing off! <3

Annyeong hi- jumuseyo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!