Thursday, August 8, 2013

EXO_으르렁 (Growl)_Music Video (Korean ver.) Review!

ANNYEONG! 
Hey everyone it's time for me to write up a review on EXO_으르렁 (Growl)_Music Video (Korean ver.)!

First off it's always nice to see Tao up close and personal at the beginning! He's just a really cute panda! Of course Kai is the first one to start singing. He is just gah! He's a cute baby. I just want to hug him. :)
Baekhyun...Quote messing with the lights!
Then the Sehun. I'm not sure if I like the silver/gray hair on him or not...I mean I've seen it on a few idols and it's okay with certain hairstyles but others...Not so much.

Baekhyun-ah...Why do you insist on playing with all of the lights? No matter how good looking you are ...it's a little distracting. I kinda wish Xiumin had a few more parts. He has like one or two lines (if that) in the song. I liked how he stole the hat. I had a funny voice come into my head at that part after I gushed about him: "Bish. That's my hat!"
I have no idea why that came into my head.

Bunny Dance!
Now moving from that: I really liked the next part! We have three types of dances in this song the duck dance (where they move their heads), the gorilla dance, and the bunny dance. We only see the bunny dance during the next part with Suho, Lay, Luhan, Chanyeol, D.O., and Kris. I didn't really focus to much on the others as much as Suho and Lay...I can't help it! I'm just drawn to them! Don't judge me! :P Anyways...I do love D.O.'s voice when he sings. I love Chen and Baekhyun's too, but D.O.'s I dunno when he hits the higher notes in other songs he doesn't get as pitchy as the others. Maybe that's just my ears playing tricks on me? But still...going back to the bunny dance. I think I posted this gif in another post but this is what I am talking about! They look like bunnies and the image is forever burned into my head!

Honestly I was laughing when I realized that Kai had dropped his hat. But he played it off like a pro and still had all his swag going on. I don't think that Kai could ever lose his swag...Even his shy-cuteness has swag...How is that even possible with one guy?! Getting side tracked...I still can't get over the dance. I think that the part where Lay is in the middle is my absolute favorite...next to his close up that is. When I look at Lay now compared to MAMA, History, What is Love? dancing he looks like he's have so much more fun with this. I mean he is just more charismatic and...fierce! I went and watched a live performance and the practice video (which I never watched until  the MV's came out and even then I waited until I reviewed this to watch it. Lay, to me and maybe a few others (?), actually outshines Kai in dancing. I mean I don't know what it is but I can't help but think that he is shining brighter right now. Now all we have to do is make sure they don't hurt themselves anymore!

Now comparing both MVs I like the Chinese version better for vocals. To me it just sounds better. But on the other hand I really like the Korean version better for dancing...Either way Kris looks awkward with some of the steps. I love him he is just an awkward giant, along with Chanyeol.

Honestly that's all I really have to say. Other that I loved both versions of the song. Both for the same and some different reasons. I still love and support all of the EXO Members. Until next time everyone!

Annyeong hi- jumuseyo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!