Saturday, August 17, 2013

2NE1 Do You Love Me MV Reaction Review

ANNYEONG

Okay first of this is the most amazing mv ever! I really liked how it was done like a home movie. I liked how they really got to show their personalities and act like goofballs. This really looks like something you would see friends making at a pool party or on a trip.

I love how when the video start it shows them like playing with sparklers and then bam! We see CL up close! I love how they have like a mini pool inside the large pool and everyone is just having fun.

The hotel scenes are probably the funniest with Minzy because she is just rockin out along with Dara’s blonde hair with the random rollers. There’s just so much that I love about this video.

Honestly when Dara was doing the bike I had a WTF moment. I literally asked out loud what she was doing. And CL Shaking her head like “I don’t know.” It’s just o fun. I don’t Think that I can watch this MV with smiling and laughing with the ladies. :D I really like how they used the Samsung Galaxy with the guys. I though that was really cute.

I know that this MV is probably one of the best (if not the best) that I’ve seen by a girl group. I don’t think that I’ve ever seen 2NE1 with a bad MV.

This is Silver signing off.

Remember

Comment, Like, G+, Subscribe!

Annyeong hi- jumuseyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!