Friday, August 2, 2013

에프엑스_첫 사랑니(Rum Pum Pum Pum) MV Reaction

ANNYEONG!
Hey everyone! I'm back for the third day in a row! Looks like this is a new record! Anyways Today I'm just going to be expanding on my reaction to 에프엑스_첫 사랑니(Rum Pum Pum Pum) Music Video.

All in all I liked the video. I really was not fond of Krystal's red? Pink? hair. I don't know to me it looks really plastic and dirty. Not a great look. I like Krystal but when they do this to her hair and it doesn't look good. I'm not going to lie and say it does. It looks stringy and UGH! But other than that I loved Krystal's singing non-the less.

Like I said in the video, I really want to see Amber in some more feminine clothing. It doesn't even have to be a skirt or a dress. Just something to make her look more feminine! Again don't get me wrong Amber is one of my girl crushes and I love her to death but seriously even in this---->
She still looks more feminine than she did in this video. I loved her rap though. It was really catchy and made me smile when I heard it!.

There were some things that I didn't like about the video too. When they're in the white room standing on glass and the camera is moving around them...I can't look at that scene for very long. I have to look away cause it makes me a little bit dizzy.  And again I have to go back to Krystal...I didn't like her lime green outfit. I would have liked it if her hair was that shocking bright color. Do you know what I mean? It's just something that I can't understand...Is she supposed to represent a christmas tree? Or just Christmas in general in that scene? Because that's what it looked like to me! Not the best choice in color coordination style 언니. Not the best at all.

Now I really don't have anything to say about Luna, Sulli, or Victoria! I mean I really don't other than I loved them and their outfits. Though I didn't particularly like Sulli's hair most of the time. I didn't hate it , but i didn't like it. So that not really important.

I really liked how they bejeweled Amber's right eyebrow! I mean just look at it! It's pretty cool! :D   This also shows the scene with all the cool metal floating flowers! I don't know why I like this room I just do. I think that this is the favorite off the wall room that I've seen from SM and it doesn't have any brick rooms that they're all so fond of using either! :D That just made this whole video much better.

The dance ,though, I kinda liked. It looks fun to learn. I really liked the 'dance' break near the end. That's more what I was looking for in this entire video! That type of style and sound...through out the whole thing? Personally that would have made it better for me.

All-in-all, the video was okay. I really liked Electrick Shock, Nu ABO, Hot Summer type of sound and videos. It was a good song but the video didn't do well for me. Song=Great! Video=....<--No comment.
Look forward to see a live performance. And see the outfits in a different light? Maybe if Krystal wears that green one I might like it more than I did in the white room? Who knows.

Well that's if for this review/reaction. This is Silver/ Rei signing off!

Annyeong hi-jumuseyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!