Wednesday, July 31, 2013

And a year later!


Annyeong everyone! 

Wow It's almost been a year since I last posted huh? I'm sorry!!
I didn't mean to take so long! I had a lot going on in my life and well...Not all of it was good. But you're not here to read about my life lol. That will be for my other blog which at the moment I am revamping to be more about my life and opinions on the things that go on in it or what's going on in the world. :D

So I've actually done my first MV reaction ever! It's Crayon Pop's -Baa Baa Baa! I kinda ruined it for myself cause I for some odd reason went straight to the practice video instead of the MV when the song came out soooo Yeah. Haha. Not my best reaction. I'm actually getting ready to do some more. I've seen a lot of mvs but a lot of them I haven't watched all the way through so I'll probably just do or find other videos (some older) that I never really watched from some of the artists. What do you think?


This was me when seeing Lay and Suho
performing! Well...close enough haha
I'm actually getting ready to do EXO's Growl. I'm going to start off with the chinese version but it's still exo haha. That's going to be interesting XD. Considering that I am now talking about EXO I have to talk about my bias' from the group. First and foremost LAY! Omg I love him to death. He is such a adorable sweetheart that I just want to put him in my pocket and keep him forever! :D The second person on my top list is Suho! He is so adorable. I love how he takes care of everyone and even when he cried when they first won. I wanted to hug him! Well those are my top two. Who are your bias' from EXO? Or just K-pop in general? Let me know in the comments okay? :D

I see Jong up...this pops into my head
Not sure what else I want to talk about other than BAP? I mean seriously how can they still be so awesome! Granted Hurricane does kinda remind me of a Big Bang song (with Las Vegas) but still. I didn't notice that when i was first watching.
Jong up is such an amazing dancer the little B-boy! There is one thing that I really don't like...and it's a small thing that doesn't affect how i feel about the song...Zelo's curly gray hair! If I wasn't paying attention in one scene I would have thought that an ajumma had stepped into the MV. I don't mind it all slicked up and styled but the curly mop top...in gray...not a big fan. But other than that I loved it! Even with the bad engrish  haha.

Okay enough with me spazzing about cute boys. I think that, that is all that I want to say in the chapter for the day. I'm going to get me some food and enjoy reacting to some videos xD

Annyeong hi-jumuseyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!