Annyeong!
Okay so this blog is going to be a bit boring but then again....I GET TO SEE MY SISTER! xD So excited to see her! It's been a year and it feels like so much longer than that. I'll be taking pictures with her and I will post them up when i get them off the camera; Kay?
So the past few days have been rather uneventful. I went out with coworkers the other night and wow. Not sure how i really feel about that ha-ha. It was a rather different experience but something that i will have to get used i guess huh?? I guess it was because i was rather quiet only speaking a few times here and there but i guess i had some fun.
Oh! A rather amusing fact is that someone asked for my number ^^; Sadly though I know that the guy is a player and I'm not all that interested but eh what the heck we can just talk.
Hmmm Not sure what to talk about other than my stupid space bar is driving me absolutely crazy right now. I have to like beat it up to get it to work!!!! Gah! At the farmers market ( the same day my number was asked for) my friend AB and i were texting each other and for some reason he bought me a soda! I thought he was kidding! So now i'm going to have pay him back even though he told me not to. But i can't let something like that just go!
Onto the K-pop section!
On a happier note...Super Junior released SPY which is what I am listening to right at this very moment and I have to say that is is freaking Daebak! ^^ If I had the money i would buy the whole album!
And I can't stop listening to BAP's No Mercy. This group, while still being considered rookies, are absolutely amazing! First Warrior, which had some powerful lyrics and choreography. The choreography literally broke apart a stage! Then we move onto Power still amazing lyrics vocals and choreography. I loved the spray can dance. And now No Mercy while the others in visuals were a bit more dark this one is bright and shows the boys' style, don't get me wrong i have loved their styles from the previous but this one shows the more fashion forward idea and the lyrics and choreography leave no one wanting. These guys...^^ You have to love them even when they're grabbing their crotches and asking 'Baby Wassup.'
I think that this about covers it for this blog. I'll be Turing in for the night.
Saranghaeyo! ♥
Annyeong-hi-jumuseyeo


No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you think!