Annyeong everyone!
How are ya'll today? Good? Good I'm glad. Did you do anything fun? Wait why are you asking what I did?....oh right! The title. Yeah I spent most of the day with my best friend/twin Aubrey! Would you like me to start from the beginning?? Oh and don't worry when I'm able to get to a computer I will put the graphics in ^^ these posts just get boing without them. :)
O.K. so starting from the beginning: it was a long long time ago when the earth was still young and dino...why did you guys stop me? Are you laughing? Oh I went to far back? Whoops! My bad.
All joking aside my day started off with me getting up around 8:30 or something in the morning. I did this so that I could take momma to work so that I would get the car for the day. So I went home and relaxed a bit and then left at 11am to meet Aub at Moxie Java. (This might be the reason I have a splitting headache other than me being tired.) Anyways we both literally got there at the same time and so we went in and I got a white chocolate mocha iced with whip cream(and then later I added a bit more sugar ha-ha. What can I say I have a slight sweet tooth for sweet drinks).
Anyways we sat there and talked for a while before we headed downtown to The Bead Shop. Boy, Aub was like a kid in a candy store at christmas. She was going from one area to another like a hummingbird. It was crazy. I had been there several times before so I wasn't really all that impressed. We were there for about 30 maybe 40 minutes befpre we walked a little ways to moms work. We surprised her and talked before we left to get lunch.
At first we didn't know where to go but then we decided to go to panda express.
(Random interjection of importance related to k-pop: so Aub likes k-pop right? Well I was playing a guess game with her to see which artists she knew from the songs...I played Sorry, Sorry by Super Junior and she didn't know who they were! I almost fainted in shock! I can understand being brand new to it but still...its been a year...there's a bunch I'm going to have to teahc her haha as I sitll learn.)
Then we went to the mall tried a few clothes on. And I showed her the most adorable panda shirt that reminded me of Tao our resident kung fu panda from EXO-M. Anyways we went outside of the store to eat our food. We had half fried and white rice. She had beijing beef and I had orange chicken. It was so good! After that we went back to JCP to look at the shoes and Aub found a pair that she absolutely loved. So we waited and we out into the mall to see if there were any other brands or styles that we wanted.
We ended up in rue21! And Aub baught me a dress for my birthday that she missed and when we went back to JCP I bought the shoes for her birthday. We went back to the car and she pointed out that on her side of the car was a nasty scratch... I was livid...the one day I get the car and it gets a scratch!! How does that even happen! We think that it was the truck next to us before hand that did it...why they parked next to us I have no idea...we were in the middle of no where!? Yet you followed us! Grrrrr!
Anyways so we ended up back at my house so that one I could change and get ready for work. And two so that we could sit down a relax with my animals. After that I took her back to grandmas and then went off to pick up mom so that she could take me to work. All in all I had an amazing time! I absolutely love Aub and its sad that I only got one day with her but one day is better than no days by far. Now we just have to wait till our 21st birthday to celebrate! :) that alone is going to be amazing.
Well as it is I'm exhausted from a busy day so I am going to turn in fir the night...or day... whatever time it is that you read this. Ha-ha.
Sweet drems and be safe always everyone!
Saranghaeyo!
Annyeong-hi jumuseyo!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you think!