Monday, August 6, 2012

I AM...


Annyeong!
Hey everyone this will be my second post in one day! I know, I know shocking right? Seeing as the other blog wasn't so interesting I've decided to share a bit of my own poetry with you. :D Seeing as how I didn't say much in my description I've decided to show you through this. I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you all.
I Am…
I am the quiet sigh of the summer wind,
The temper of the flickering flame, 
I am a lioness fierce but loving,
I am a child of our mother Earth.
I am a student seeking ultimate Knowledge.
The guardian of secrets
And speaker of selected words; 
I am the author of my own journey.

I am a Kitten playful and intelligent.
I am my own worst enemy, 
I am the sister of my sister
And a friend of my friend.
I am the calmness of a trickling Brook, 
I am a Astronomer, gazing towards what lies beyond.
I am the silent seeker of hidden treasure.
I am the cool touch of silk.
I am a future mother.
I am the jewel in my father’s eye, 
I am the dreamer, 
I am a daughter.
I am no one's shadow.
I am me.

You see I’m alive; I am alive
I stand I good relation to the Earth.
I stand in good relation to my true friends
I stand in good relation to myself.
You see I’m alive; I am alive.

I hope that this gives everyone a little insight to who I am. So, have you written any poetry about yourself? Share it with me :D I would love to get to know all of you. 

Saranhaeyo!

Annyeong-hi jumuseyeo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!