Monday, August 6, 2012

Daseot

Vb.Annyeong!

Looks like I couldn't hang out with Aub today. Sad face. I was looking forward to it but I had to do some chores around the house. But it looks like we will be hanging out tomorrow before I go to work. ^^

As for today all I did was wake up eat and did some chores. ^^ not very exciting... well maybe the most exciting thing was me listening to the Wondergirls "Like Money." Its actually really good plus listening to Sexy, Free, and Single by Super Juinor and La Di Da Di by cross Gene :)

That's always a plus for doing chores when no one is home. I can blast K-pop through the house and no one will tell me to turn it down. Well I am off to wlamart and jcpenny to do some shopping.

See y'all soon!
Saranghaeyo!

Annyeong hi jumuseyeo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!