| Annyeong! |
Hey everyone! Sorry that this one is a bit later than I said it would be but I'm back! So, i said that I was going to share with y'all about my Boise trip-- see i didn't forget. Hmm I where should I start. i'm not going to go into a lot of detail cause it really wasn't that exciting :/. Anyways mamma and i didn't leave until after i got off of work that Wednesday and we didn't get to the hotel till around 1 o'clock in the morning. To say we were tired is a major understatement.
| Don't think I need to explain ^ |
For the time we had left we went to the mall and I met up with my friend SW. We went shopping and unfortunately her family was kind of being butts and only gave her 20 minutes to shop for school...yeah we didn't have much time to really find her anything but still it was nice seeing her in person rather than talking over the phone or Facebook. So she ended up leaving and Mom and I finally were able to leave Boise...Oh! did I mention that mom and I went to the CHEESECAKE FACTORY! Oh my god their cheesecake is really good! So is their food but that's not what we got. Anyways, that was my trip to Boise in a nutshell.
See I told you it wasn't very eventful.
Honestly I don't have much to say this time so I guess I will be heading out. :D
| Saranghaeyo! |
Annyeong-hijumuseyeo!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you think!