| Chingu annyeong-haseyeo! |
| How could you not post! |
Hello friends!
How are you all today? Good? Good, I'm glad. So this is blog Tul or #2!!! Yaaay! Its been a bit since I last posted! I know I'm horrible D:
Okay not really but still so much has happened since the last post! Now where to begin?
| You can't see? |
It would probably be a good idea to start at the beginning huh? Well you asked for it. Well I'll tell you what i didn't mention in the last post. My friend CW had to go to the ER! She scared the living day lights out of me! >.<. She just started a new job and it is incredibly fast paced and something that she has never done before. She felt stressed by the fact that it was the 5th day she had started working and she was already by herself and she kept making mistakes (which was okay because she hadn't been doing it long) but what took the cake for that day was the fact that another employee was complaining and pinning the blame on CW. So when she looked down at the register and then back up to make sure she was giving the right change all she could see was a heat wave-like line strike through her vision!
| What?! YOU'RE DRIVING!? |
If you didn't catch that...SHE COULDN"T SEE!!! So she ended up leaving work early and she called her mother and then she called me telling me that she couldn't see and asking where the free clinic was. Now at the time I thought that her sister had the car and went to pick her up....Nooooo that wasn't the case she drove home (slowly) to drink a cup of coffee to make sure that it wasn't a caffeine headache. Turns out it wasn't since the caffeine didn't even touch the pain. So CW calls me up again asking if i would go with her. It was no problem. Again I still didn't know that she was the one driving though I had suspicions. When she gets to my house I tell her to put the car in park and get out. I was driving until it was possible for her to drive again.
| I know what you're going to say... |
So I took the wheel from her and we drove down to the immediate care physicians center and tried to get her in. I figured that if they asked how bad the pain was and she answered like I thought that she was going to then we were going to the ER. And when they asked on a scale of 0-10 and 10 being the worst pain of your life: She answered 10. So off they sent us to the emergency room. We were there for about 4hrs! She had a CAT scan and we waited and talked and she gained back her vision and when the doc came back...She was perfectly normal. What she had was a Severe Tension Headache. So afterwards we went to Gerties' and had some pizza cause both of us hadn't eaten yet and then we walked the mall and then she brought me home. We both talked to mom about what happened and because CW was mad at her mother and said she wanted to move out. We offered her a place to stay for free, she said she would think about it. So I might have a room-mate I don't know yet. Depends on what's going on in her life and how she's feeling. We didn't want her to leave unless she was ready not just because she was mad. <.< Those decisions are never the best.
| ...That's not surprising... |
Now we are going to move onto Wednesday. So far the day had been great CW and I went to the college to help her get enrolled into her classes and then we find out that there was a mistake on the fafsa a few months ago and they hadn't received the correction...to make a long story short she has to go through a lot of stuff before she is able to get her financial aid to pay for her classes...or even get her student ID...Yeah she's not have a great time with this so far. Then her and I went to Jakers for some lunch and it was all good we had a s'more brownie for desert and: Oh.My.God. You would not believe how delicious that thing is...or how big it was! The two of us split one and we couldn't even finish all of it! That's how good it was. In the end we split the check and paid for our individual food.
We then go and pick up CB and learn some interesting news. One of her "friends" was arrested that day. Hmmm not so surprising to me since he was always getting arrested for the same thing but not staying in jail. Turns out he 'gave' her a phone. His own or not...out of the goodness in his heart...yeah we'll go with that. I don't believe that dirty old drug man for a second. That's to save his ass. So i pretended that it didn't bother me and they dropped me off at home so that i could get ready for work.
For some reason I looked at my bank account; It was probably to see how much money I had left in the account. And I saw that Jakers had charged me for both mine and my friends. Now when i called i was livid to the point that it was shaking. Turns out the waitress was an idiot at did the card first instead of the cash. She ran my card and then realizing what happened canceled it and did the cash and then ran my card again! The thing is I wouldn't have been half as mad as I was if they had just told me that they had made a mistake and to just ignore the extra transaction it will go back to the account in 2-3 days but no. No-one told me a dang thing; and she had the chance to when she brought our tickets or even when she walked by us. She didn't want to.
After that I went to work and was still mad and so I asked my mother if she could go down for me and see if there was anyway to get the cash back or if someone had signed a receipt and was trying to steal. So she tells me everything was going to be fine and asked if CW was moving in with CB and going to buy CB's car back from her parents. I said no CW wouldn't agree to that since she hated CB's parents and she wasn't all that prepared to be a built in babysitter/room--mate. And turns out she did. She hadn't thought it through so mama and I explain both the cons and what little pros there were to her doing that...the cons out weighed the pros. We told her that she was free to move into our house. CW didn't want to cause she would feel like she was mooching but she wasn't we offered and she only had to pay for her food since she was working and getting ready to go back to school.
Its getting late everyone and I'm tired from a busy day. Either tomorrow or the next day I will tell you about my trip to Boise and how everything up there went. Ok? Have sweet dreams everyone and: Think of K-pop it'll make you smile! Saranghaeyo♥
| I love you ♥ |
Anyeong-hi jumuseyeo!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you think!