The first thing on the agenda is how are all of you doing!? I mean seriously I disappear off the face of the earth and I just kinda left everyone one hanging! I'm such a bad blogger T-T. Well I hope y'all are good and everything is okay in your lives!
What about mine? Huh- well its going a lot better than when I first started college. ^-^ Last year was a mess. I mean with those random head pains (which I mention in my old blog...let me know if you want me to elaborate on that again.) that lasted over a year! >-< I had a lot of different symptoms pop up for example-- I lost my sight off and on. The longest that i had lost if for was about 6-61/2 hours of which i spent that time in the E.R. and slept. Now I'm finally off of the medication that i was on and I am working a good amount of hours for being part-time. Still wish i could be making a little more money but eh who doesn't??
Hmm another new thing is that this coming fall I am going to be starting my last year of CSI! And then I will have my associates degree and I will be able to transfer to BSU (if i am accepted)!
So what would you like to know about?
My relationships?
New Friends?
What am I doing now? Hmmmm...I think that I can handle those questions.
So let's start with being able to spell things right the first time huh? On to the next!
My relationships that i had were with my previous ex...who i had gotten back together with for about a year...Don't give me that look we had been off and on again since elementary school. Most of the time we were pushed into it when we weren't really ready to just please our friends and family. We ended on good terms though and we're still friends. It's weird I'm actually friends with most of my ex's except for a few! O-O what am I doing right?! The other relationship that I had was with a boy that I met at CSI...it didn't last very well.
My relationships that i had were with my previous ex...who i had gotten back together with for about a year...Don't give me that look we had been off and on again since elementary school. Most of the time we were pushed into it when we weren't really ready to just please our friends and family. We ended on good terms though and we're still friends. It's weird I'm actually friends with most of my ex's except for a few! O-O what am I doing right?! The other relationship that I had was with a boy that I met at CSI...it didn't last very well.
At first he was pretty much perfect saying the right things and communicating well...but it was rather annoying when he would plan stuff and he didn't have his own phone so i had no way to contact him (its really embarrassing to yell at someone over the phone and that not being the person you want to yell at...yeah I did that... I was so mortified.) And then just the clingy-ness and jealousy(that he was either doing conciously or unconciously I don't know but it was not becoming) just wasn't what i was looking for. it didn't help that he was jealous of my best friend who was graduating that year so i wanted to spend time with her before she left since most of the time the only time that i see her is during school time. But back to the relationship thing. He was just being a high school kid and I didn't want to play babysitter or mom. I did that enough during high school i don't want to be a mother to a grown man that is not my child. Yeah not my idea of a good time.
New friends! Yes i made some and yes I still hang out with some of the old ones :P. SW was the one new friend that i made that i hang out with and chill with. We're alike on a few things but so different at the same time. She's actually the one who introduced me to K-pop (Super Juniors- Bonamana to be exact (at least that's the song that i remember ...I could be wrong; it wouldn't be the first time)). I reconnected with CB though i'm still a bit weary because of things in the past. Time will tell, I guess. I also still hang out with CW ^^ she is absolutely amazing. And I am getting to see my 'twin' some time in August! These three ladies are amazing because i can not talk for a few months and still just pick up the phone like we had just talked yesterday and continue on like time hadn't passed by or anything. its amazing. Cause half of the time i forget to call anyways! :P
What am I doing now? Besides typing this blog??
Well I am thinking about doing a YouTube Channel featuring any and all of my friends. We'd do random things that we normally do. Take questions from any viewers and what not. It will just be what we like and just a few other things like fashion, make up, life advice stuff like that. Not sure what to call it since it is still in the the beginning stage but it won't be that bad. ^^ Plus i still have to get a new camera since mine won't let me upload the videos anywhere. :P Heck when this actually goes down you might even see us doing some covers of some K-pop or other artists.
Its about 5:30am right now and i have yet to get any sleep. So I am going to head to bed and maybe tomorrow i will tell you what happened today/ yesterday. ^-^
Yes, yes I am leaving you hanging. I gotta keep y'all interested somehow; no?
Anyeong-hi jumuseyo
Anyeong-hi jumuseyo
MikoRei
Anyeong-hi jumuseyo
MikoRei
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you think!