Oh my K-pop lords! Everyone I am so sorry for my disappearance! A lot of what I am about to say may seem like excuses and like I am trying to justify my absence, but I am truly sorry about that. First off I am so glad that those silent readers/visitors are still interested in little old me. I want to thank you for continuing to check out my previous posts. Some may or may not have liked my opinion but that is alright! And for my lovely followers thanks so much for sticking with me! I can't say it enough how much it means to me! SARANG-HAE-YO!
So the reason for my absence:
- I am an idiot and broke my camera. Yes I could have used my laptop Camera but still I want to try and provide a little more quality. Does that even make sense? I mean my last camera had **** quality <.<.
- School: Sorry to say that my classes are probably going to take precedence over my videos. I have seen your requests and I know I promised to do them over Christmas break but I had not planned on taking classes over the break :( So I will be setting up a schedule.
- The new schedule will include this:
- I will only be doing videos from the 18th of May -> 23rd of August. Yes I know that isn't the best schedule compared to a lot of the other reactors but that will be the only thing that I will be able to handle with this next semester coming up ( I am taking Chinese AND Asl. I'm going to die!)
- There is no third reason I just felt like putting a 3rd number here.
So now I am done with the reasons why. Here is what I have planned within the next few weeks.
Agnez Mo- Coke Bottle
I've had a lot of request to react to her english single so this will be the first up.
EXO K&M- Overdose
I have seen what is going on with Kris and I may or may not touch on that, but this song is just to awesome for me not to do a reaction to it. I want to show support in anyway I can, since this will be a difficult road for them.
Firly- Get You Back
Another request
S.O.S- Drop it Low
Another request and choice. (I haven't really heard any of their music so this should be interesting.
Wheesung- Night and Day
So my room-mates this semester were freaking out when this song came out just recently so I've decided I have to check this out. I've heard a few songs from him and liked them. So we shall see!
Stay tuned everyone and make sure you follow me here on the K-pop Centric blog or Follow me on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SilverAmethyst1992
Have a great day! Silver signing off! <3 <3

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know what you think!